Join the Network
The ITI Spanish Network offers:
- A friendly forum where members post queries and are in regular contact with other translators. An invaluable resource to help us maintain the highest professional standards, keep up to date with the latest terminology in a fast-changing world, exchange news and provide advice on matters of professional interest.
- A subsidised mentoring service for newcomers to the profession and for experienced translators who wish to receive feedback on their work.
- Financial help for professional development.
- Social events in which we get to put faces to names.
- Directory: As a member of the network, your details will be featured as a ‘listing’ in the ITI Spanish Network Directory. As an FITI/MITI member, your entry will be viewable and searchable in the public directory. All other members will be viewable and searchable in the directory not accessible to the public.
£15 (FITI/MITI members) / £10 (ITI Associate, Affiliate, Student members) from May 1 to April 30 each year
You must be an ITI member first before joining the Spanish Network.
To become a member, please begin by filling in the online membership form.